Who we are
24 years of corporate ingenuity
- 1996 Trivioquadrivio was born (half architects, half philosophers) to return unity to the western knowledge
- 2003 the first LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® certified trainer came back from Billund - Trivioquadrivio is elected "Partner Of The Year 2005"
- 2005 LEGO named us “LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® partner of the year”, we are the the first in the world
- 2008 the experience gained with lego allowed us to design and implement MAPPS®, a revolutionary organizational learning methodology that we took to Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria, India, …
- 2014 we took jugaad to Italy: the encounter with the culture of frugal innovation helped us to understand even better the value of collective ingenuity
- 2015 we brought to italy the travelling exhibition WAVE - the 5 currents of collective ingenuity
- 2016 to help some of the most important European multinationals to learn smart working we invented BUSINESS CHANGE BOARD®, which then became our first stand alone board game
- 2019 HI!ACADEMY was born, the academy of ingenuity that collects the legacy of Trivioquadrivio and relaunches it on an international scale
School of ingenuity
Who it is for
In the world of work, "high tech" has been spoken of for decades as a lever for organizational development. We believe that high technology is worthless if not supported by "high ingenuity", i.e. the high ingenuity of people that represents the real engine of organizational development. That's why we call ourselves HI! (high ingenuity) ACADEMY and we support anyone who wants to acquire skills and tools that amplify personal ingenuity, meant as the engine for the development of the collective ingenuity of organizations.
Pere Juarez VivesBarcelona
Lucia Dal NegroMilano
Building Talents is the launch program of this collaboration that involves the dissemination of innovative tools aimed at the development of a culture of Agile Management and the creation of an Urban Ecosystem Market.
The Painted Sky is a Bangalore-based People Development organization, focusing on various high-end, differentiated Behavioral and Skill development where Arts-Based approaches are used to develop leadership quotient. The organisation's aim is to foster unique and exciting processes and simulations to help leaders and managers overcome inhibitions, build creative confidence, and experience situations that lead to introspection and discovery (about the self as well as the environment).